Live In-Person Workshops
Whole School Workshop Scheduling for 2021-2022
Positive Discipline in the Montessori Classroom – Whole School Practitioner’s Workshop
There is still some availability for whole school workshop scheduling for the upcoming school year. The following dates are currently open:
- Thursday and Friday, August 26-27, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, September 24-25, 2021
- Monday and Tuesday, November 22-23, 2021
- Friday and Saturday, April 1-2, 2022
The whole school workshop gives school staff the opportunity to connect with each other in an experiential setting to learn how to implement the respectful and time-tested classroom management approach that builds responsibility, independence, motivation and empathy within classroom communities.
Participants will learn to:
- Create a classroom social/emotional environment that will reduce misbehavior.
- Develop clear and consistent practices among adults to meet behavioral challenges respectfully and effectively.
- Understand the roots of misbehavior in children.
- Help children develop self-regulation, cooperation, and independence.
- Address chronic misbehavior.
- Help students find a sense of belonging and significance in their classroom community.
- Develop school-wide practices that will help teachers and parents.
- (For those wanting an online Whole School Workshop, there is limited availability for this option.)
Please email me using the Contact Us page or call 207-380-3465 for more information and scheduling options.