The Teaching Positive Discipline – Parenting Facilitators Workshop provides Montessori Educators with the tools they need to start teaching Positive Discipline Parenting Classes.
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of Positive Discipline principles and practices for parents.
- Facilitate 7-Week Parenting Course for parents within their schools and local communities.
- Practice Positive Discipline foundational activities.
- Lead activities for parents.
- Build Positive Discipline facilitation skills.
- Create a support system for parents struggling with behavioral challenges.
This course is currently closed